Responsible – who is responsible for the data processing?
Identity (Name): WebrentaMe
Registered office: Puebla, Puebla. Mexico
Email: in[email protected]
Domain name: webrenta.me
Purposes – for what purposes do we process your data?
In compliance with the provisions of the European Regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that we will process the data you provide for:
- Manage the contracting of services you make through the Platform, as well as the corresponding billing and delivery.
- Periodically send communications about services, events and news related to the activities carried out by , by any means (telephone, mail or email), unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To send commercial and / or promotional information related to the contracted services sector and added value for end users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes their consent.
- To comply with legally established obligations, as well as to verify compliance with contractual obligations, including fraud prevention.
- Transfer of data to agencies and authorities, provided they are required in accordance with legal and regulatory provisions.
Data categories – What data do we process?
Derived from the purposes mentioned above, we manage the following categories of data:
- Identifying data
- Electronic communications metadata
- Commercial information data. In the event that the user provides data of third parties, he/she declares that he/she has their consent and undertakes to provide them with the information contained in this clause, exempting the company from any liability in this regard.
- However, it may carry out verifications to verify this fact, adopting the corresponding due diligence measures, in accordance with data protection regulations.
- Legitimation – what is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
- The processing of data for the purpose of sending periodic newsletters (newslettering) on services, events and news related to our professional activity is based on the consent of the data subject, expressly requested to carry out such processing, in accordance with the regulations in force.
- In addition, the legitimacy for the processing of data related to offers or collaborations is based on the consent of the user who sends his data, which can be withdrawn at any time, although this may affect the possible smooth communication and obstruction of processes you want to perform.
- Finally, the data may be used to fulfill the legal obligations applicable to webrenta.me
Data Retention Period – How long will we keep your data?
will keep the personal data of users only for the time necessary to carry out the purposes for which they were collected, as long as you do not revoke the consents given. Subsequently, if necessary, we will keep the information blocked for the legally established periods of time.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be accessed by those providers who provide services to , such as hosting services, marketing tools and content systems or other professionals, when such communication is required by law, or for the execution of contracted services.
The Company, has signed the corresponding processing assignment contracts with each of the suppliers that provide services to , with the aim of guaranteeing that these suppliers will process your data in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force.
They may also be transferred to the State Security Forces and Corps in cases where there is a legal obligation.
Banks and financial institutions, for the collection of services.
Public administrations with competence in the sectors of activity, when so established by the regulations in force.
Information Security – What security measures do we implement to protect your data?
- Encryption of communications between the user’s device and the servers of the company.
- Encryption of the information in the servers of the company.
- Other measures to prevent access to user data by third parties.
- In those cases in which it has service providers for the maintenance of the platform that are outside the European Union, these international transfers have been regularized in response to the commitment to the protection, integrity and security of users’ personal data.
Rights – What are your rights when you provide us with your data and how can you exercise them?
You have the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning you.
You also have the right to access your personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, you may request the limitation of the processing of your data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to your particular situation, you may object to the processing of your data. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
You may also exercise the right to data portability, as well as withdraw the consents provided at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
If you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact TU EMAIL.
Finally, we inform you that you can address to the Spanish Data Protection Agency and other competent public bodies for any claim arising from the processing of your personal data.
If you wish you can also consult our cookies policy page.